16 October – London
Early Bird Offer: Book before 4 September and save £50!
CIEH Pest Control Conference: Safeguarding Public Health, organised in partnership with the National Pest Advisory Panel (NPAP) will bring together pest control experts to discuss current and future issues, as well as evaluate risks and challenges involved with pest control going forward.
CIEH Pest Control Conference will give you the opportunity to uncover new guidance and good practice for protecting public health from the threats posed by uncontained pest proliferation.
CPD: 5 hours
- Ticks, mosquitoes and vector-borne diseases
- Stricter controls on rodenticide use
- What does Brexit mean for pest control?
- Evolving resistance to pesticides and further implications
- Remote monitoring in pest control
- Arthropod-borne diseases in housing
- CPD schemes in pest management
- Impact of food technology, innovation and consumer trends on pest management
- Dr Jolyon Medlock, Head of Medical Entomology, Public Health England
- Dr Matthew Davies, Head of Technical Department, Killgerm Chemicals Ltd
- Dr Mark Lambert, WTO Policy, EU and International Trade, Defra
- Chris Swindells, Technical Consultant, Acheta Consulting
- Federica Boiocchi, PHD Fellow, University of Aston
- Stephen Jacob, CEO, BASIS Registration Ltd
- Ferenc Varga, Food Safety Manager, Nestlé Nutrition
- Robert Mayho, Chairman, National Pest Advisory Panel