Salary: £27,200 plus monthly commission (OTE: £35 – £45k)
My name is Sean Banks, the owner of Pestforce (West London) Ltd. I have a great opportunity for a technician to join our brilliant team. We’re expanding at an incredible rate and I need another fabulous technician to help keep us moving forward.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference: a difference to the customer experience, a difference to our company and a difference to the industry. Can you make this difference…….? Only the best need apply.
We are a successful franchise, part of the ever growing national brand ‘Pestforce’. The franchise operates in West and South West London.
Our team is close knit, currently consisting of two technicians and one administrative assistant. We judge our success not just on the pest control results but on customer reviews and feedback. If you join our small team, you will report directly to the senior technician/company owner.
We are looking for someone who is likeable, self motivated and passionate about pest control while delivering outstanding customer service. You will be joining a company that cares about all team members, their wellbeing and wants you to feel motivated and happy at work.
A successful candidate will be expected to confidently undertake site inspections and complete appropriate treatments to identify and deal with a wide range of pest issues and provide advice to our clients. You will be responsible for servicing commercial and residential customers predominantly in South West London (‘SW’ postcodes) and when necessary in West London (‘W’ postcodes).
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confidently complete routine pest control inspections on contract sites including; national customers, offices, warehouses, hotels and restaurants
- Complete treatment reports at every job with actions and recommendations
- Attend emergency call outs whilst completing your daily workload
- Diarise appointments and follow up visits using a smart phone
- Assist with prevention, management and clearance aspects of pest control
- Competently carry out rodent proofing works
- Maintain your company vehicle and monitor stock levels
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Be qualified to RSPH/BPCA Level 2 Award in Pest Management
- Have 2 years or more operational field experience
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Be friendly, trustworthy and flexible, with a great can do attitude
- Motivated, adaptable and always keen to learn
- Able to work on your own and as part of our small team
- Communicate well with all team members and a spectrum of customers
- Reliable with good time management
- Good problem solving skills with a proactive approach to pest control
- Bird work experience
- Use of air weapons for bird control
- A good knowledge of EFK’s
- A basic knowledge of drainage systems
- Sales experience
How we will reward you:
- OTE: £35,000 – £45,000 (Basic Salary + Commission)
- Basic Salary: £27,200
- Commission calculated daily and paid monthly as below:
- Year 1: 10% – 25% based on daily revenue
- Year 2: 15% – 30% based on daily revenue
- Year 3: 20% – 35% based on daily revenue
- 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive pension scheme
- Ongoing CPD, training and development
- Recognition and constant support
- Ford Connect Limited Van
- Company smart phone
Contract Type: Permanent, full time, 40 hours per week
Application closing date: 6pm on Monday 19th November 2018
If you are interested in being part of our team, please forward your CV and a covering letter via email. Alternatively please email to request an informal discussion about the position. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.