*** Due to the number of applications we receive we will only consider those with the relevant RSPH Level 2 qualification ***
Due to continued growth we are looking for an additional member of the team to cover the Leeds & Bradford areas.
As a Pest Control Technician with Enserve, you’ll be the sharp end of our service for both commercial and residential customers.
You’ll visit our customers across your area to make inspections and carry out treatment, as well promoting additional work where required. As a Pest Control Technician, you’ll also:
- Provide written reports on inspections, infestations and treatments
- Carry out minor proofing work to prevent pest infestations
- Log all visits and reports via your mobile app and paper copy as required
- Carry out other tasks flexibly, as needed
You should already have your RSPH Level 2 qualification. You will also need:
- Competent written and spoken communication
- A flexible approach as some clearance work may be needed on occasion
- A commitment to excellence
If you’ve supervisory experience we’d also be interested in hearing from you.
Salary above the industry average. OTE £28-30k (inc overtime and commission)
21 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) rising to 25
Day off for your birthday
Simply Health Cover
Please submit your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org