Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Our Environmental Science Division is the leader within the field and has a product portfolio which is second to none. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager which is a fantastic opportunity which will reward the successful candidate with exciting new challenges and the opportunity to develop a very rewarding career.
As part of the Environmental Science team based in Cambridge, you’ll manage the full marketing mix for products within our successful Professional Pest Control portfolio while working in conjunction with our Turf and Amenity Product Manager.
You’ll contribute to long-term strategic planning for the campaign and help secure future portfolio innovation. You’ll also enjoy forecasting, supply management, product development and technical communication responsibilities, offering a far-reaching role in which to grow your career.
The Product Manager will take responsibility for driving the marketing strategy within the Professional Pest Control, Grain Storage and Rural Hygiene categories.
Degree qualified with some commercial and /or Marketing experience within the Environmental Science industry. We want you to be energetic, highly organised and with a hands-on approach to project management.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 5 years’ experience in a Consumer durables or B2B marketing role – ideally in Pest
- Control Market
- Can demonstrate a financial understanding of the portfolio (profitability and budgets)
- Clear strategic vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of trade marketing and niche marketing projects
- Experience in digital marketing
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and to be innovative
- Experience of successful interaction with global / regional marketing functions
Location: United Kingdom : Cambridgeshire : Cambridge
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
- competitive salary, car benefit and performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- International career possibilities
To apply: Product Manager applications
If you would like more information please email the team at Resourcing_uk@bayer.com