Pest Control Field Service Manager
Extreme Environmental Services currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Manager to join their team.
Your role will be to support the team in the field, work closely with administration and senior management and liaise with customers at all levels
They are looking for someone with:
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- BPCA/RSPH qualifications or relevant experience.
- A commitment to excellence and are flexible.
- Be physically fit and have a full valid driving license
- It would be an advantage if you had Bird work experience.
They work mainly within the Social Housing Sector within London and the South East and have a strong reputation for excellent customer service.
This is a varied role and includes training, servicing, surveying, writing reports and carrying out job work as need dictates.
If you are interested please forward your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Package to £28,000 inclusive of bonus, company vehicle provided
We are an equal opportunities employer. Appointment subject to positive DBS assessment.